Vita Coco is een lekkere, 100% natuurlijke, verfrissende drank, rijk aan belangrijke mineralen die het hydratatieproces versnellen. Kokosnootwater bevat weinig calorieen, geen vet en wordt snel in het lichaam opgenomen. Niet alleen wij bij Bodywise zijn gek op Vita Coco; Vita Coco is de nummer 1 keuze voor sterren als Madonna, Demi Moore en Matthew McConaughey!
Ik kwam onderstaande lijst met benefits van cocos water tegen. Wow!
COCONUT WATER BENEFITS >1. The best thing about this beverage is that it contains Zero Cholesterol. It contains minerals like Calcium, Manganese, İron, Zinc, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Sodium and Potassium. It also contains vitamins like Riboflavin, Thiamine and Vitamin C . All these nutrients make coconut a very potent health drink. It is more nutritious than milk, as it has less fats and no cholesterol
2. Research studies suggest that Cytokinins (e.g., kinetin and trans-zeatin) in coconut water showed significant Anti-Carcinogenic and Anti-Thrombotic and Anti-Ageing Effects
3. It is used as intravenous saline fluid in many developing countries and has saved many lives. The reason that it’s possible to be used that way is its composition, which is quite identical to Human Blood Plasma
4. Coconut water, by its very nature is an İsotonic Beverage. That is, it has the perfect balance of electrolytes in it, which is good for our body due to its right PH Levels
5. It is an excellent Energy Drink for the old and the sick, who find it difficult to process solid food. It is a Natural Fluid designed to Sustain Life
6. It is better than many processed baby milk products, as it contains Lauric Acid which is an important ingredient of Mother’s Milk.This natural beverage can effectively treat Disturbance of the İntestine in İnfants
7. Anti-Ulcer Properties: Both coconut milk and coconut water exhibit potent anti-ulcer activity against chemicals such as indomethacin, a Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug (NSAID)
8. Blood-Pressuring Lowering Properties: When human subjects consumed coconut water for two weeks, it was found to lower blood pressure in 74% of the experimental group, reducing it by up to 24 points (mmHg) systolic and 15 points (mmHq) diastolic
9. Anti-Alzheimer’s Properties: in an animal model of ovariectomy-induced menopausal changes, coconut water appeared to prevent the decline of brain estrogen (estradiol) levels, as well as the associated accumulation of Alzheimer’s disease associated β-amyloid (Aβ) plaque in their brains
10. Anti-Bacterial Properties: Three novel antimicrobial peptides have been identified in coconut water which exhibited inhibitory activity against both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria
11. Anti-Gastroenteritis Agent: When sodium is added (ideally sea salt) coconut water has been determined to be an ideal rehydrating agent in countries where medical supplies are not freely available, and where, say, cholera and other severe forms of gastroenteritis persist
12. Ultimately, coconut makes for an excellent alternative to Sports Drinks, which are increasingly comprised of synthetic ingredients
13. Its water is also a very good source of B-Complex Vitamins such as Riboflavin, Niacin, Thiamin, Pyridoxine, and Folates. These vitamins are essential in the sense that body requires them from external sources to replenish
NOTE: IF you buy Coconut water, please look at the ingredients … should be 100% pure coconut water … nothing else … no sugar, not anything else.